Fire Safety Engineer
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fire Protection Engineer to take the next step into multi-disciplined project management and responsibility of a specialist, national team.
Ideally you will possess:
- Experience running major projects from a Fire Protection perspective and coordinating with Architects, subcontractors and other engineering disciplines.
- Hands-on Fire design experience within a Consulting Engineering environment.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining Client relationships.
- Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Open, honest attitude and desire to further your career into man and project management.
For more information please contact Kevin O’Callaghan.