We are seeking a highly experienced Contract Administrator with sound commercial acumen, exceptional attention to detail and more than five years experience in administrating contracts in the commercial building industry. This is a permanent full-time role located in the heart of the CBD.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting the Project Manager by protecting and enhancing the commercial position of the project
- delivering the commercial activities required for the project
- representing the commercial activities required for the project
- confirming the accuracy of the financial report of the project and providing advice on the profitability of the project
- managing the commercial aspects of the contract negotiations
- ensuring the head contract and subcontract obligations are understood by the whole team
Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications, experience in construction and sufficient industry experience to prove your capacity to fulfill this role. You can demonstrate your ability to analyse contractual issues and have highly developed negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
To apply for this role, please send your resume outlining your experience marked attention: Kellie Horton
For more information please contact Kellie Horton.