We are looking for an experienced Senior Estimator/Cost Planner to join a National Construction Company. This company offer innovative design and construction solutions that ensure the best outcomes for all stakeholder and have completed world renown projects. Their values define their culture; upfront, progressive, involved and trusted.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Estimator to join their team in their Adelaide Head Office. In this role, you will take responsibility for the efficient management on the tenders.
- Maximise profit on turnover through the tender process
- Ensure a success rate is achieved
- Develop and maintain strong external stakeholder relationships
- Provide accurate cost advice to the project team
- Participate in senior management meetings
- Actively market the Company by establishing relationships through networking
- Proactively maintain an understanding of tender opportunities that are in the pipeline
- Manage estimates and cost plans
- Provide mentoring in estimating and cost planning knowledge to more junior members of the Estimatiing team
- Ensure subcontractor relationships are maintained at high standards
Skills and experience:
Ideally 5 – 10 years' experience in estimation / Cost Planning in the Building sector
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Proven track record of Estimating
Excellent base salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent working conditions
- National Tier 1 Construction Company
- Exciting projects
Ideally you will have experience as Senior Estimator and have the runs on the board to prove your capacity to fulfil this role. You can demonstrate your ability to be flexible and have a "can-do" attitude and have highly developed negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV marked Attention: Kellie Horton.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality
For more information please contact Kellie Horton.