This established, reputable Australian Construction Company who have a long history in the building industry requires an experienced Project Manager.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a proven track record in managing commercial building construction projects and delivering outstanding business results in a safe, efficient and effective way.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Administrating the head contract and managing subcontracts
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing relevant project management plans
- Ensuring all occupational health, safety, environment and corporate requirements are understood and fulfilled by the project team
- Fulfilling all reporting requirements accurately and on time
- Managing project risk and opportunity
- Managing project-related industrial relations issues
- Providing management, leadership, support and advice to team members
As the successful applicant, you will have 5 or more years of experience in the construction industry and can demonstrate success in managing projects valued in excess of $10 million. Experience in fit-out would be a great advantage.
With outstanding inter-personal leadership skills, a calm yet efficient demeanor and an ability to handle the pressures associated with major building construction projects, you will relish the satisfaction gained from taking pride in your work and helping to deliver Adelaide's buildings for the future. If you are looking for a professional, dynamic environment and want the rewards associated with working for a forward thinking leading organisation; then please do not hesitate to call for further information.
For more information please contact Kellie Horton.