A leading Construction Company requires an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Adelaide. A Private Company built on quality, service and innovation, they have been creating and servicing the industry over the last 5 decades.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the role will work in the office and on site to fully manage all aspects of various construction projects. You will have full responsibility of delivering excellent results for your clients. Stakeholder management is key in this role along with a strong background in construction.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a wide variety of construction projects in all sectors - education, health, residential and commercial
- The ability to lead and motivate construction teams
- Experience in steel
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Sound time management skills
- The capacity to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
This a great opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic construction company who believe in their staff and flexible working conditions.
For more information please contact Kellie Horton.