This employer of choice is dedicated to creating people-centric environments from the large scale to the small. Its award-winning portfolio includes Workplace, Education, Health, Defence, Community and Recreation, both locally (41 employees) and nationally (140 staff).
Their collaborative team & inclusive innovation-oriented model of work and problem solving is at the heart of their studio culture. As a centre for excellence in sustainability, they attract like-minded clients, professionals, and talented graduates to co-create with.
This is a newly created role where BIM has been previously implemented by the current architects but now workloads and future project pipeline requires at least 90% of a full-time role dedicated to:
- Researching how BIM has previously been implemented in the team
- Look at ways to get the databases working together
- Creating new, and inputting existing templates
- Communicating collaboratively with staff to implement the new and current systems more effectively
- Focusing on balancing continuous improvement and process efficiencies with the design philosophies of the studio
In addition to a leading salary in Adelaide and the chance to work with a great team:
- The opportunity to be part of a local Adelaide studio that has a national knowledge-sharing focus
- A senior management team that is supportive, with consensus from senior architects to embrace the standardisation of BIM
- A structured, professional development process that includes mentoring, internal and external training
- The opportunity to experience a supportive and collaborative studio culture
- Opportunities for professional growth and contribution within the broader practice.
- Health, Well-being and Lifestyle program which offers personal and flexible working arrangements.
- A newly designed studio in Hindmarsh Square ready in late 2019.
Your Skills, Experience & Personality
Experience in a similar role in Australia is preferred and a careful balance between implementing innovative technologies into the design process while aiding the efficient delivery of projects:
- A deep understanding of BIM & Revit's capabilities
- Experience in revit documentation using the BCA/NCC would be an advantage
- An ability to work within a wider project team and lead the implementation of BIM
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage competing project priorities.
Applicants must hold Australian citizenship
Contact Andrew at CTC anytime on 0431744823 for a confidential discussion. To forward your CV please send through the link or to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Andrew Robertson.