We are seeking highly experienced Contract Administrators with sound commercial acumen, exceptional attention to detail and more than five years’ experience in administrating contracts in the mining and infrastructure sector. This is a contract position based in Olympic Dam (flying out from Adelaide to site on a 5:2 or a 10:4 roster)
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for managing the financial and contractual activities of the project to minimise commercial risks and maximise opportunities.
Main duties for Contract Administrator:
- Manage contracts and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Track project expenditure
- Process claims and variations
- Follow up on payments
- Negotiate and follow up commercial agreements.
Successful Contract Administrator must have:
- Proven experience in Contract Administration or Project Management role
- Previous project site-based experience, having worked on a multidisciplinary project with contractors and multiple subcontractors.
- Large scale project experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven skills in dispute resolution and negotiation
- Sound commercial and risk management knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in the resource sector will be looked on favourably.
Ideally, you will have tertiary qualifications, experience in construction and infrastructure and sufficient industry experience to prove your capacity to fulfill this role. You can demonstrate your ability to analyse contractual issues and have highly developed negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
To apply for this role, please send your resume outlining your experience marked attention: Kellie Horton
For more information please contact Kellie Horton.