Junior Software Engineer
For decades this organisation has been at the forefront of developing technology within the Building Construction and maintenance sectors. Boasting a list of Clients that would be the envy of all and a culture that has created excellent retention figures, they are absolutely an employer of choice.
With strong growth in the Building Controls sector and understanding the need to continually evolve, they are on the hunt for a fantastic junior Software Engineer to join the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in Java and General Web Development
- Exposure to Virtual server set up
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm, in spades!
IF this sounds like you then send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Kevin O’Callaghan.