Safety and Quality Advisor
We are currently seeking a Safety and Quality Officer for a reputable organisation here in Adelaide. The Safety and Quality Officer is responsible for ensuring the Safety and Quality processes and procedures within the company. This will include compliance to minimum standards but as importantly contributing actively to strategy and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will work as part of the team and be able to provide hands on, one on one advice and recommendations to our project personnel including staff inductions on-site. In addition, you will also play and active role in promoting a proactive health and safety culture across the site.
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager but will also work collaboratively with the Safety Representative, Project Managers and Site Supervisors.
- Participate in, and assist project personnel at work site in the set up and management of internal and external HSE system audits that are conducted on projects and work sites
- Safety system operations and maintenance
- Quality system operations and maintenance
- Implementation of relevant changes to HSE management plans and procedures on projects sites in relation to changes to statutory legislation by either regulatory authorities,
- Participate in, and assist project site management with the completion of incident investigations
- Continuous improvement facilitation, contribution and mentoring
- Assisting and facilitating development of procedures and changes
- Key representative during external audits
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Work Health & Safety
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction market
- Completion of Certificate IV Occupational Health & Safety
Please send a covering letter marked attention: Kellie Horton with an updated CV
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now