HSEQ Systems Manager
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of Quality Assurance Standards ISO 9000
- Provide technical assistance to site-based Project Managers in implementing high levels of Quality & Environmental assurance including Monitoring, Inspection and Testing regimes on projects.
- Provide recommendations for management review toward QA/QC improvement.
- Coordinate the maintenance of company based information regarding acceptable subcontractors/suppliers, provide evaluations based on review of submitted documentation, or other approved criteria.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- A sound understanding of how quality system processes work in a large organisation
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of Safety Policies and Procedures
- Ability to work independently whilst being proactive and solution focussed
- Ability to successfully manage numerous tasks simultaneously within strict time frames
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to prepare accurate high quality reports and presentations
- Be self-driven / self-motivated
You will also need excellent communication and interpersonal skills including strong written skills and have the ability to interact proactively with all levels of the organisation. High attention to detail, superior time management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of the role are also key requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join this progressive organisation and work on high profile and exciting projects. A competitive remuneration package is on offer. For more information on this role please contact Kellie Horton.
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Sydney
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now