You will be required to construct a sourcing strategy, evaluate tender proposals and then execute the contract for contracts varying from projects from $250K up-to $20M.
- Development of Category plans and sourcing strategy
- Execution of Strategic Sourcing Activity
- Contract governance and management including development and achievement of commercial outcomes
- Providing Procurement and Category Management leadership including the development of key relationships
- Develop and maintain category strategy
- Monitor the supply market for market trends and procurement process improvements
- Develop strategies for engagement models such as selective tendering, direct negotiations, early contractor engagement, partnerships and alliances
- Monitoring or engagement in Contract negotiations, ensuring the company's benefits are properly represented in the outcomes
- Management of key vendors and contracts
To be successful in this role:
- Tertiary qualifications with Procurement, Business, Commerce or Law and experience in developing and managing medium to large scale sourcing and contract negotiations.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience - mining preferred
- Sound knowledge in Category Management with the ability to understand the scope of the contract
- Work effectively in a team environment
- High degree of initiative
You will also need excellent communication and interpersonal skills including strong written skills and have the ability to interact proactively with all levels of the organisation and external stakeholders. High attention to detail, superior time management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of the role are also key requirements.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
- Category: Management, Operations & Support Services
- Location: Sydney
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now