State of the art offices / CBD Location / Progressive Consulting Engineering CompanyDue to recent growth there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Proposal Coordinator/Writer to join a progressive consulting engineering company based in Adelaide’s CBD. They place a high value on curiosity and collaboration, thrive on solving complex problems and find creative and progressive ways to exceed client expectations.
The Proposal Coordinator/Writer is the go-to person for coordinating the bid period and providing writing, editing and graphic design assistance for key submissions. This national role will include EOI’s, tender responses and presentations.
The role will report to the Proposals and Marketing Manager and work closely with the Business Development Manager, other members of the BD and Marketing team and project leaders.
This role would ideally suit a candidate who has experience with bids, desktop publishing, content creation, editing and proofreading.
You will be responsible for:
- End-to-end bid coordination including all administrative aspects of proposal development
- Developing bid plans in conjunction with the Project Leader and as Project Director as required
- Supporting the Project Leader with bid kick-off meetings
- Desktop publishing and proposal production – creating templates, formatting, assembly and final check of proposal documents
- Working with SMEs to produce non-price criteria responses – CVs, project experience, standard content
- Ensuring the structure of the proposal is compliant
- Editing, creating and maintaining standard content, CVs and project resumes for proposal content libraries
- Tender upload
- Copywriting, copyediting, proofreading and basic graphics
- Marketing collateral and award submissions as required
- Coordinating and rolling out special projects aligned to business strategy and corporate social responsibility as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong understanding of proposal coordination best practice, tools and techniques – APMP certification will be highly regarded
- Be a client-focused, collaborative team player who works well with others and also independently
- Have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills – you can correct gobbledygook, shift passive voice to active voice and know a possessive apostrophe from a proper noun
- Bring strong formatting and desktop publishing skills to meet brand standards and quality requirements
- Possess strong coordination and time management skills – you excel at herding cats
- Know that first impressions count and recognise the value of compelling, compliant quality submissions
- Have excellent attention to detail – you spot the needle in the haystack and can sort the wheat from the chaff
- Be passionate about meeting schedule, compliance and quality requirements, as well as continual improvement
- Be proactive with a strong bias for action – you get things done!
- Have advanced MSWord and PPT, Intermediate to Advanced Adobe InDesign skills
You will also need excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact proactively with all levels of the organisation. High attention to detail, superior time management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of the role are also key requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join this progressive organisation, which has a family culture, empowering environment, ethical and collaborative approach. A competitive remuneration package is on offer. For more information on this role please contact Kellie Horton.
- Category: Management, Operations & Support Services
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now