Contracts Administrator - FIFO 10:4We are seeking highly experienced Contract Administrators with sound commercial acumen, exceptional attention to detail and more than five years’ experience in administrating contracts in the mining and infrastructure sector. This is a contract position based in Olympic Dam (flying out from Adelaide to site on a 10:4 roster)
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for managing the financial and contractual activities of the project to minimise commercial risks and maximise opportunities.
Main duties for Contract Administrator:
- Manage contracts and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Track project expenditure
- Process claims and variations
- Follow up on payments
- Negotiate and follow up commercial agreements.
- Proven experience in Contract Administration or Project Management role
- Previous project site-based experience, having worked on a multidisciplinary project with contractors and multiple subcontractors.
- Large scale project experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven skills in dispute resolution and negotiation
- Sound commercial and risk management knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in the resource sector will be looked on favourably.
To apply for this role, please send your resume outlining your experience marked attention: Kellie Horton
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: SA Other
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now