Collaborative teams / Down to Earth Management / Opportunity to grow with the companyWe are wanting to speak to experienced EA’s/PA’s about a number of opportunities we have available for both permanent and contract positions based in Adelaide
As EA/ PA your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management including arranging meetings with staff and external parties – booking rooms, arranging teleconferencing and venues
- Providing professional, accurate, and confidential administrative support
- Coordination of travel arrangements in accordance with company policy and approved budget. This includes air, hotel, car, and other services that may be required
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes at the monthly meetings
- Maintain business and personal contacts and keep track of important events and correspondence
- Assistance with the formatting of presentations, reports, proposals, documents, including report and submission typing and correspondence using MS Office programs
- You will be highly confidential and enthusiastic about being involved with the day to day operations of a business.
- Will have proven experience in a similar supportive role
- A down to earth, easy-going demeanor with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to work autonomously
- Will show initiative by being proactive in problem-solving and where possible alleviating pressure from Directors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to effectively liaise with people at all levels
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel at an advanced level, and PowerPoint at intermediate.
- Highly organised with great prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others and contribute to team objectives’
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to implement systems, processes, and procedures.
Interested applicants- Apply now!!
- Category: Management, Operations & Support Services
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now