Immediate Start / Exciting Project / Excellent Hourly Rate $$$We require an experienced Site Manager to join a Construction Company to commence immediately on contract.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day site and safety supervision of the construction project and will report directly to the Project Manager. The Site Manager will be required to undertake various roles in the project phases.
As Site Manager you will have superior people management and problem-solving skills to lead a site-based team of employees and subcontractors.
The successful candidate will understand and communicate the requirements of project drawings and specifications, manage the subcontracted members of the project team, coordinate delivery and storage of materials, and constantly review all aspects of the construction against the plan.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of delegated construction projects
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with environmental, industrial relations, occupational health safety and quality standards
- Ability to liaise clearly with clients and consultants
- Assist Project Manager with site cost management and identifying cost reduction opportunities maintaining daily site manager's diary
This is for an immediate start.
Please send your CV marked attention: Kellie Horton
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Contract or Temp
For more information please contact us.Apply Now