Safety and Quality Officer
Climat Commercial is a Mechanical Services company that delivers Design & Construct or Contracted projects. They operate within most markets from Retail, Education, Hotels and Apartments through to Green Star Office, Health, Manufacturing and Mining.
Due to their recent growth they require a Safety and Quality Officer who will be responsible for ensuring the Safety and Quality processes and procedures for the company. This will include compliance to minimum standards and contributing actively to strategy and continuous improvement.
The role reports to the General Manager but also works collaboratively with the Safety Representative, Project Managers and Supervisors. The successful candidate will maintain a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a strong WHS culture. To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will need to have a keen eye for attention to detail, excellent time management skills, strong attitude to accountability and consistency.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Support the development and continual improvement of WHS & Quality policies and procedures
- Conduct audits, risk assessments and inspections
- Review existing policies, forms and procedures
- Record and investigate accidents, incidents and issues
- Safety & Quality systems operations and maintenance
- Advise and lead employees on various safety/ quality related topics
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Provide administration support to the Managers and supervisors as required
- Keep records of safety and quality -related incidents and propose corrective actions
- Collaborate with Managers to monitor compliance and identify issues
- Continuous improvement facilitation, contribution and mentoring
- Assist with general administrative
Key Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience as safety and quality administrator/ officer
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Quality Systems and Work Health and Safety
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Superior time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction market
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
This is a full-time permanent role with a great company. To apply for this opportunity please send your cv marked attention: Kellie Horton.
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now