Reputable Organisation / Total ownership / Great cultureA progressive dynamic Construction Company requires an experienced Project Manager to join their Adelaide team. A Private Company built on quality, service and innovation, they have been creating and servicing the industry over the last 5 decades.
Reporting to the Director, the role will have you take the full ownership of the several projects ranging from $4 - 10 Million. You will have full responsibility of delivering excellent results and manage the whole process. Stakeholder management is key in the role along with a strong background in construction.
- Demonstrated experience in managing project from start to end
- The ability to lead and motivate the team
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a "can-do" attitude
- Sound time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have delivered over $30 Million Projects in Health care
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic construction company who believe in their staff and flexible working conditions.
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now