Tier 1 Construction Company / Excellent Culture / Career ProgressionsWe are seeking highly experienced Contract Administrator with sound commercial acumen, exceptional attention to detail and more than five years’ experience in administrating contracts in the commercial and infrastructure sector.
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for managing the financial and contractual activities of the project to minimise commercial risks and maximise opportunities.
Main duties for Contract Administrator:
- Manage contracts and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Track project expenditure
- Process claims and variations
- Follow up on payments
- Negotiate and follow up commercial agreements.
- Proven experience in Contract Administration
- Previous commercial project experience, having worked on a multidisciplinary project with contractors and multiple subcontractors.
- Large scale project experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven skills in dispute resolution and negotiation
- Sound commercial and risk management knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply for this role, please send your resume outlining your experience marked attention: Kellie Horton
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now