Great culture / Excellent Career opportunities / AdelaideWe require an experienced Site Manager to join a Construction Company to work on some exciting and challenging projects.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day site and safety supervision of the construction project and will report directly to the Project Manager. The Site Manager will be required to undertake various roles in the project phases.
As Site Manager you will have superior people management and problem-solving skills to lead a site-based team of employees and subcontractors.
The successful candidate will understand and communicate the requirements of project drawings and specifications, manage the subcontracted members of the project team, coordinate delivery and storage of materials, and constantly review all aspects of the construction against the plan.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of delegated construction projects
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with environmental, industrial relations, occupational health safety and quality standards
- Ability to liaise clearly with clients and consultants
- Assist Project Manager with site cost management and identifying cost reduction opportunities maintaining daily site manager's diary
Please send your resume marked attention to: Kellie Horton.
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now