Architect - High End Residential Homes
Residential Bespoke Homes / City fringe offices / Collaborative CultureOur client located on the outskirts of the CBD require an experienced Architect who specialises in high-end private residential homes.
Created by a passionate group of industry leading professionals, they are dedicated to delivering the best full service approach to home building.
Their vision: to be progressive by doing things differently.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Concurrently manage a number of High-End bespoke residential homes
- Take projects through all phases, from briefing to construction
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative and supportive team of industry professionals
- Highly self-motivated
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Architecture
- Highly proficient in REVIT and Lumion
- Experience in high end residential homes
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV marked attention: Kellie Horton.
- Category: Property, Planning & Architecture
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now