Senior Interior Architect
State of the Art Offices / CBD Location / Excellent and collaborative cultureThis highly regarded privately owned Architectural practice has an enviable position in the South Australian market. They have a varied portfolio of projects and an excellent reputation with clients, engineers and builders. Their team culture and office environment is outstanding and they have a track record of exemplary staff empowerment and retention.
Due to sustained growth they are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their expert team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Interior Design experience across commercial and public buildings.
- Experience in running projects independently from initial client meeting, tender, design development, documentation, specification and through to completion
- A positive "can do" attitude and extensive experience of working in an Architectural, collaborative, team environment.
- Proven experience using the Revit software package on Commercial Building Projects.
This role would suit an experienced Designer looking to continue their professional development with one of Adelaide's most highly regarded practices offering interesting projects and a genuine friendly team culture.
- Category: Property, Planning & Architecture
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now