Bid Submission Manager
Defence tendering / Software engineering business / Exciting projectsDue to recent growth there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Submission Manager to join a progressive software engineering company based in Adelaide’s CBD. They place a high value on curiosity and collaboration, thrive on solving complex problems and find creative and progressive ways to exceed client expectations. Their core values; Always deliver, Be the spark, Think clever and Better together.
The Bid Submission Manager is the go-to person for managing the bid period and providing writing, editing and graphic design assistance for key submissions.
This role would ideally suit a candidate who has experience with bids in the defence sector.
You will be responsible for:
- End-to-end bid management including all administrative aspects of proposal development
- Developing bid plans in conjunction with the Project Leader and Managing Director as required
- Supporting the Director and BDM with bid kick-off meetings
- Ensuring the structure of the proposal is compliant
- Developing library of case studies, templates etc
- Tender upload
- Copywriting, copyediting, proofreading and basic graphics
- Marketing collateral and award submissions as required
- Managing and rolling out special projects aligned to business strategy and corporate social responsibility as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong understanding of proposal coordination best practice, tools and techniques
- Defence tendering experience, specifically ASDEFCON tendering suite
- Be a client-focused, collaborative team player who works well with others and also independently
- Have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Bring strong formatting and desktop publishing skills to meet brand standards and quality requirements
- Know that first impressions count and recognise the value of compelling, compliant quality submissions
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be passionate about meeting schedule, compliance and quality requirements, as well as continual improvement
- Be proactive with a strong bias for action – you get things done!
- Have advanced MSWord and PPT, Intermediate to Advanced Adobe InDesign skills
You will also need excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact proactively with all levels of the organisation. High attention to detail, superior time management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of the role are also key requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join this progressive organisation, which has a family culture, empowering environment, ethical and collaborative approach. A competitive remuneration package is on offer. For more information on this role please contact Kellie Horton.
- Category: Defence & Technology
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now