Client Side Project Manager
CBD Location / Collaborative Culture / Career Progression
Join a reputable Client-Side Project Management consultancy that specialises in Education Projects. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a diverse range of projects, requiring a collaborative and innovative approach.
Reporting directly to the Project Director you will build and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders across all stages of these exciting projects whilst managing the development team throughout planning, design and Construction phases.
- Proven ability to deliver commercial development projects from conception through to completion
- Commercially astute with demonstrated experience in the financial management of development projects
- Experienced leader with the ability to motivate and work through others to achieve desired results
- Excellent Communicator who thrives in an energetic, vibrant environment
- Future focused capabilities including self awareness, resilience, agility and generosity
- Highly self-motivated and analytical
You will also need excellent communication and interpersonal skills including strong written skills and have the ability to interact proactively with all levels of the organisation. High attention to detail, superior time management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of the role are also key requirements.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package with benefits.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Kellie Horton. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Category: Building Engineering & Construction
- Location: Adelaide
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
For more information please contact us.Apply Now