In 2014 CTContracting was established to operate a market leading payroll facility under the CTC banner. Owned and managed by Kellie Horton this has been a phenomenal success and by far the single biggest development at CTC.
CTContracting is now a preferred supplier to many International Companies and we regularly payroll casual contract staff around Australia and overseas. At its peak, we pay rolled around 100 casual contractors on the nRAH project and were consistently the second largest employer. As the Defence, Industrial and Resources sectors grow; CTContracting is well positioned to become one of Australia’s leading suppliers of contract staff.
This is the fastest growing sector of CTC. Its success is founded on:
- An international capability with a caring, friendly, local service
- Clear consistent language with regard to man’s rate and invoice rate (no complex spreadsheets, just a simple percentage markup including all taxes and insurance)
- Efficient easy signed timesheet system (no portals, passwords and login required)
- Fortnightly pay cycle and customised invoicing
- Significant discounts for payroll only service
CTContracting provides $20m Public Liability, $10m Professional Indemnity Insurance and all the latest payroll, work cover, OH&S and Tax legislation.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kellie Horton.